• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question 2020 NC750X DCT where to buy 1.2 inch handle bar risers

mikefromohio

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to purchase a handle bar riser for my bike, but do not want to affect the existing cables since I am mechanically challenged. I've read in a forum post that 1.2 inch risers are the max you can go without affecing the cables. Is this correct in our the members experience? Does anyone know a vendor that sells the 1.2 inch risers?
Thanks,
Mike

I would like to purchase a handle bar riser for my bike, but do not want to affect the existing cables since I am mechanically challenged. I've read in a forum post that 1.2 inch risers are the max you can go without affecing the cables. Is this correct in our the members experience? Does anyone know a vendor that sells the 1.2 inch risers?
Thanks,
Mike
1.2” was no problem with existing cables, at least on my 2012. At 2” you do need to do some adjusting, anthough longer cables may not be needed. I’m at 3.2” now with major modifications required. So I think you are correct that1.2” iscthe limit without adjustments or modifications needed. Look on eBay for 1.2 inch or 30mm risers for 7/8 inch handlebars.

Back