• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 and up DCT reset

Clutch Initialize Learning, in my understanding, teaches the PCM how to smoothly and properly operate the dual clutch....
I think the problem started a long time ago with different interpretations of the definition of "Initialize Learning". I saw a suggestion quite a long time ago that "learning" should be interpreted as "gathering information". "Initialize" should be understood as it is, for example, in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary: "to set (something, such as a computer program counter) to a starting position, value, or configuration".
And for me it makes sense if the PCM is replaced with a new one. Information about signal values from individual sensors is collected and saved as parameters for program execution.
I see no reason to attribute any very advanced functions to this system, such as the possibility of intelligent learning. Analyzing what signals from the sensors are sent to the PCM shows that the system is relatively simple. Lack of optical and radar sensors, e.g.

Back