• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Adventure Motostuff LLC

soggybottom

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
These guys are at Adventure MotoStuff LLC and have a brick and mortor place of bidness in Nevada, they offer free shipping on orders over $199. I ordered a Hepco Brecker NC700 specific rear rack with the 55 litre topbox shipped free at a discounted price. I actually received a day before my NC was ready due to the chain recall. Good guys, great stuff, fast service. I give them AAA!

I just ordered a set of the Hepco & Becker Xplorer bags at lunch and they shipped before I got home from work. Very impressed so far. The free shipping saved me $90.00 over buying the same bags at Moto Machines.

I recommend Adventure MotoStuff as well. They are local to me and are great folks; very knowledgeable. Earlier this year I bought a new helmet, boots, some body armor, and a GPS mount from them. Very satisfied with all of my purchases.

-J.

I just recived my soft saddle bags from them and the rear rack (hepco&becker). I live in TN and it only took a week to get it here. I highly recommend them. The c-bow mounts and rear rack fit perfectIMG_1722.jpg

Last edited:
They look real nice for the money, I was thinking of those myself to add to my HB rack and 55 litre top box, I would love to add the hard bags but to use them 1-2 times per yr they just wouldn't be worth it for me. They are a great economical alternative.

They look real nice for the money, I was thinking of those myself to add to my HB rack and 55 litre top box, I would love to add the hard bags but to use them 1-2 times per yr they just wouldn't be worth it for me. They are a great economical alternative.

The good thing about the C-bow mounts is that there are a lot of bags and hard cases that will mount on them.

I ordered from AdventureMotoStuff all the stuff I would need to mount Givi top box and the PLX side cases.

When I went to bolt everything together, I ran into a problem: the topbox mount plate which they suggested would not fit the arms to which it was supposed to fasten. I gave Chad a call and we went over the installation instructions, thinking I might have missed something. He looked at his online instruction book while I read my paper copy.
Sure enough; I had bolted the saddlebag racks to the outside rather than inside of the mount "ears" which slip under the passenger handrails. Once that was reversed, the "wrong part" suddenly became the "correct part." Chad was very calm and positive, and seemed genuinely glad to be able to help.

I will buy from these people again.

Pete, in GA

Back