• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

BELL x RSD Births New MX-9 Mips Rally Graphics Scheme

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Roland Sands, a championship-winning GP rider and motorcycle racer in his own right, has just given us a new graphic for the MX-9 Rally Mips.

Created with Bell and RSD’s racing heritage in mind, the new graphic scheme for the MX-9 fits the durable lid itself to a tee.

A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet

Featuring a rugged polycarbonate shell, Mips’ iconic ‘energy management system’ as well as Velocity Flow Ventilation, a removable, washable, antimicrobial liner and an adjustable visor, the MX-9 Mips is unparalleled quality boasting professional performance and top-notch protection.

Don’t believe us? Check out the vid above for a sneak-peek of the creation of the lid.

A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet

“I’m psyched to unveil this new bell graphic,” enthuses the man himself.

“This is a rad Moto helmet that features some of my longtime partners… Dunlop, K&N, and some Motul. I wanted to design a graphic for a dirt helmet for sometime. It carries a racing theme throughout and turned out killer.”

“I’m stoked to see these hit the shelves.”

Be sure to hit up Bell’s website and check the MX-9 out for your own helmet hanger; drop a comment below letting us know what you think, and as always – stay safe on the twisties.

*Media sourced from BellHelmets*​

A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet A view of the all-new graphics scheme for the MX-9 Mips Rally edition motorcycle helmet
The post BELL x RSD Births New MX-9 Mips Rally Graphics Scheme appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back