• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Customizing your '21 and later NC750x's Dash

Rydinon

Reaction score
Visit site
My new to me '21 has a customizable dash. After going through the simple stuff - setting date, time, zeroing trip meters, and turning off the zero trip meters every time you fill up, I was left with line colors, choosing what I wanted to appear, setting shift points, and other features.

How many guys really delve into these customizing options?

I turn the colors off because they do nothing to help me and only distract me. Other than that these LCD screens don't have any real customization beside what information you can see, like every bike. The more important customization is to add a fish tank thermometer to the obvious flat spot below the dash!

The more important customization is to add a fish tank thermometer to the obvious flat spot below the dash!
Alas, not so obvious. Evidently Honda sells a switch for aux lighting (or whatever you want to switch on and off (maybe an ejection seat or JATO hardware)). I'm planning to use that space for the OEM switch.

Back