• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

DIY Rear Fenda Extenda...

docwells7

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,
I was digging around the Mods forum and came across a rear fenda extenda that extended off of the license plate extention. Just a simple mud flap really. It looked clean and well thought out. Could anyone help out with a link to the thread that had the pictures...it might have been Bug Dr., but I just can't find it. Just to be clear, this is not the internal flap that protects the shock, but a flap that prevents spray onto my back.
Thanks,
Erik

/thread...I remembered he had a thread about ammo cans that helped to find the thread I was looking for.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I was digging around the Mods forum and came across a rear fenda extenda that extended off of the license plate extention. Just a simple mud flap really. It looked clean and well thought out. Could anyone help out with a link to the thread that had the pictures...it might have been Bug Dr., but I just can't find it. Just to be clear, this is not the internal flap that protects the shock, but a flap that prevents spray onto my back.
Thanks,
Erik

/thread...I remembered he had a thread about ammo cans that helped to find the thread I was looking for.
This may not be the one you are looking for but it does show the rear fender extension.

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-general-discussion/2590-loaded-camping-farkle-update.html

Back