• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Extreme Farkling - Flat Luggage Rack

Yep, those are both admin generated titles. I jumped in before anyone else when the Elite was offered, and Dennis entrusted me with the moderator badge and a toy gun. So Rocker best make sure his aim is straight if he comes gunning for me. However, I sold my scooter and I only ride "proper" motorcycles now, so I should be fine.

Yeah sounds like something out of Quadrophinia :) I called never call Lee SuperMod as I like him :)

Ok, so all we know SuperMod is not a proper label for Beemer. Admin, please do proceed! :p

Lee, could you please provide a link for that tool tube? I'm interested. Do you think it could be fitted like yours (attached to the Givi bars) even with the OEM tail tidy? I think so

Lee, could you please provide a link for that tool tube? I'm interested. Do you think it could be fitted like yours (attached to the Givi bars) even with the OEM tail tidy? I think so

The OEM tail is not so tidy, and since mine is removed, I cannot say whether it would fit or not. If you want to measure for it, the tube is 83mm in diameter. And the second difficulty is probably finding a similar item in your local market. Here is a link to where I obtained mine...

Manual Canister, Tool Tube, Tool Carrier | Agri Supply, 67670, Manual Case

Thanks for the link and measure, I will look for something similar over here

A lot of people have made a lot of money overpricing these things to motorcyclists. Tractor guys are cheap though. It's original purpose was to enclose an owners manual on a piece of farm equipment. You can buy them all day on eBay (or twisted throttle) for $20 or you can buy them all day at Ag Supply for $5. They also have a smaller version which I have also bought before.

A lot of people have made a lot of money overpricing these things to motorcyclists. Tractor guys are cheap though. It's original purpose was to enclose an owners manual on a piece of farm equipment. You can buy them all day on eBay (or twisted throttle) for $20 or you can buy them all day at Ag Supply for $5. They also have a smaller version which I have also bought before.

BTW, I don't know if I covered it or not, but I cut the mounting feet off and used two 3-1/2" muffler clamps to install it under my flat rack.

Back