• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fairing

MSAB

Reaction score
Visit site
Where can I get different colored fairings for the NC700SA? Just confirmed the purchase of my 2012 NC700SA, and my daughter wants to change the yellow color to a red. I know the red version is sold in Australia. But can I buy only the red fairing and use it on the Canadian version? Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

The only requirement for the change is you send the yellow body panels to one of us poor souls in the US that only gets silver. (I would be willing to be that soul)

Would like to see pics of the NC in yellow (not the photochoped ones)

Where can I get different colored fairings for the NC700SA? Just confirmed the purchase of my 2012 NC700SA, and my daughter wants to change the yellow color to a red. I know the red version is sold in Australia. But can I buy only the red fairing and use it on the Canadian version? Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

The "Yellow" on the S is just a tiny little stripe on the trunk edge isn't it? It looks like it would be an extremely easy thing to paint over or cover up.

What colour is this stripe on the 2013 models, do you know? The 2013 X model is red instead of black, so maybe the S got an change too.

The only requirement for the change is you send the yellow body panels to one of us poor souls in the US that only gets silver. (I would be willing to be that soul)

Would like to see pics of the NC in yellow (not the photochoped ones)

Unfortunately he's talking about the "S" version you guys don't get, sorry mate...

Thanks gpd211. I will send you a picture of mine as soon as I get it later this week.

I'm certainly glad that we get the red in the UK although having said that I would prefer blue or yellow. I guess that it's human nature to want what you can't have :)

While that certainly is true...I would enjoy any other color choice besides gray (no offense to those that love gray/silver).
Rocker, any idea when we may know about 2013 colors?

One of the reasons I waited so long to pull the trigger was that I wanted a red one. Seems ridiculous that honda would sell four colors of the same bike, but only bring one to the states. I tried to talk the local dealership into painting one red for me, and they would for an additional $799. I said why would I pay extra for a color honda already manufactures and sells? I figured they could order the color panels I wanted and swap them, but that was not possible either.
Honda makes great motorcycles but they constantly shoot themselves in the foot,.. for example:
Getting rid of the 1800 VTX engine without any replacement..
Selling the great looking custom, Fury, with only a 1300 engine (biggest flaw of all time afaic, who wants a custom looking hot rod motorcycle with a gutless engine??)
Selling only one utility side by side four wheeler when the market is through the roof in sales of sporty side by sides..
Then this year making the FB6 bagger out of the goldwing, great idea and beautiful bike, but then they price it so high you would have to kick yourself forever for not paying a little more and getting the whole goldwing...

Makes you shake your head sometimes. Honda might need some Americans on the board to make some decisions...

Back