• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First post from Calgary

Cal

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy folks, just joined this forum after reading it daily for the last month! I do not own a NC700X yet but I have test riden one back in July when Honda Canada was in town for the day. The test ride was a bit short at a half an hour and in stop and go traffic so it was not what I needed to help me make my mind up. Most of my bike riding is geared to long distance travel. I ride a 07 F650GS now that has 76000kms and has been kind to me except for the 5 water pump seal changes I have done!
The Honda caught my eye as soon as it came out and reliability is what I am after,most of my riding has been south of the border in Mexico and Central America, which I hope to contiue doing. I do all my own work on the F and hope to do the same on the NC

Any way I have the long cold winter here to save and decide on what farkels are needed or should I say wanted if I decide on the NC.
It looks like beemerphile has the bike set up excatly like I would want it!!$$

Cal

Hello from Florida, Beemerphile did a hell of a job on his ride. My mods will not start for a while, its prime riding season here so anything but riding will have to wait.

Back