• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Handlebar End Piece Broken

FedEx83805

Reaction score
Visit site
Dropped my NC on the right side and broke the end piece. The screw is ok but the internal part is broken and I do not know how to replace it. The screw is about 2 inches long going through the end piece wth about half an inch to screw into the inner broken piece which I have no idea how to remove and replace. Please help since my Honda dealer is clueless

Dropped my NC on the right side and broke the end piece. The screw is ok but the internal part is broken and I do not know how to replace it. The screw is about 2 inches long going through the end piece wth about half an inch to screw into the inner broken piece which I have no idea how to remove and replace. Please help since my Honda dealer is clueless

I removed both internal bar end weights from my NC750X in order to fit Oxford heated grips and Motech hand guards, if you wish to have the Honda internal / external weights I'll ship them to you

And I would definitely find a new dealer if your "Honda dealer is clueless"! Bar end weights are a common feature in motorcycles and no dealer should be "clueless" about a problem with them.

Back