• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Kentucky

Reckoning

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

Looking forward to reading the posts and talking to some of you. So far Im impressed with the NC, except for 2 points: seating and shield. Hope to pick up some information on good fixes to those issues, and plan to let you know what works on my bike.

On a more personal note, I've been riding since childhood and am starting to feel the middle-age butt syndrome others allude to in posting, but determined to keep going as long as possible. The oldest biker I've spoken with was 87 when he converted to a triker, so there is a way to go yet.

Good luck in your journey and keep the shiny side up!

Later....

Hi All,

Looking forward to reading the posts and talking to some of you. So far Im impressed with the NC, except for 2 points: seating and shield. Hope to pick up some information on good fixes to those issues, and plan to let you know what works on my bike.

On a more personal note, I've been riding since childhood and am starting to feel the middle-age butt syndrome others allude to in posting, but determined to keep going as long as possible. The oldest biker I've spoken with was 87 when he converted to a triker, so there is a way to go yet.

Good luck in your journey and keep the shiny side up!

Later....

Welcome from Missouri! Yep you picked up on two things that need attention. They both have fixes though, so now you just need to get the add ons and report back here.

"Read this with a Beattyville accent" Someone from Kentucky, no sh*t really? after the joke I made about no NC's in Kentucky and why! Well I guess there is one, I'm beside myself with shock, Don't forget to post yourself on the members map, though you may feel a little lonely there. (of course I got a family full of Ky. hillbillies, thats why I made the joke):p

Welcome Aboard;)

Back