• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From Los Angeles!

Daniszeman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, slightly new to this forum. I've bought a 2012 NC700X (Manual) a month ago. I've put about 2,000 miles on it, and dropped it twice :( (No major damage though, slight scuff on muffler and front brake lever was bent). However, here's a pic of right when I just got it. I've named her Candy. I really like her, very smooth handling and I'm not perfect with the clutch, but I'm working on improving. Loving the false fuel tank as storage, too.

IMG_6412.jpg

Hey guys, slightly new to this forum. I've bought a 2012 NC700X (Manual) a month ago. I've put about 2,000 miles on it, and dropped it twice :( (No major damage though, slight scuff on muffler and front brake lever was bent). However, here's a pic of right when I just got it. I've named her Candy. I really like her, very smooth handling and I'm not perfect with the clutch, but I'm working on improving. Loving the false fuel tank as storage, too.

Congrats on your recent acquisition and welcome to the 700 team. Pic looks like something Honda could have used in their promotional catalogs :)

Back