• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Phoenix, Arizona

AZ_Ed

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Call me Ed.

I got my 2012 NC700X last week. So far it is everything I had hoped for, a mid size bike that was not too heavy. Just a fun RIDE. I have already ordered the Honda touring windshield, should be in next month. I plan on getting the center stand and saddlebags this winter. Other than those must have's I am open to other suggestions.

I have been riding since 1970 and have had at least 1 motorcycle (except for a 2 month period in 1976 when I sold my DS7 and before I bought my CB400f) in my carport. Currently I have 3 motorcycles licensed and insured. They are the NC700X, Triumph Sprint and Suzuki GS300l.

From 1981 to 1990 I was an instructor for MSF in Tucson, AZ. I think I have taught about 1500 people how to ride. There was about a 10 year period when I only rode 1 or 2 thousand miles a year, mostly just a sunday ride or poker run, but the last couple of years I have started riding more. I am estimating maybe 10K a year on the new bike.

Ed

Back