• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From Sydney Australia

Johnra1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
I just purchased a new NC 700 S and i am very happy with it . My first new Honda . Puig Frame Protector ordered . The only trouble is my wife wants to ride the bike as well ???? .
That is OK as she did pay half.:cool:

Regards

John

Hello Everyone,
I just purchased a new NC 700 S and i am very happy with it . My first new Honda . Puig Frame Protector ordered . The only trouble is my wife wants to ride the bike as well ???? .

Regards

John

Welcome to the hive John.

I spent some time in your beautiful city last year and greatly enjoyed it. The NC should be very happy there.

Hello Everyone,

Regards

John

Johnra1, welcome aboard from the USA. Sounds like there will soon be 'two'...

Welcome John. I took students to Sydney in 2005. I did a lot of the touristy stuff. Bought a didj at the clock tower shops on The Rocks. I wanna go back!

Welcome aboard mate, it seems there are a few of us who have graced your fine land, my ship the USS Texas spent a month traveling around the ports of your beautiful country in 1983.

Thanks for the welcome.

I really enjoy the US . I went there twice last year . Good people, I want to go back. The 14 hr flight can be a drag. I will have to save up and so some riding next time.

Regards

John

Back