• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HELP- Givi D1192ST Windscreen Install on NC750 (21-24)

WestcoastKid

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm seeking mounting advice for my new Givi Touring Screen on my 2022 NC750. The windscreen mounts were changed in 2021 and unfortunately not for the better. As far as I know Honda doesn't offer threaded inserts or special plates like they did on some earlier year bikes. Using regular nut is a complete PITA due to lack of space behind the newly designed windshield brackets.

My goal is to be able to take my large Givi Windscreen off with ease when not needed. I'm hoping someone has found a solution.... threaded inserts, custom plates, etc. to allow for easy install & removal of the screen. Very grateful for any insight offered!

I don't understand. It takes me less than 5 minutes to change back and forth from my cut down summer shield to my Givi touring shield on my '21 NC 750X DCT. Just 4 allen screws to remove, the well nuts stay in the brackets, same 4 screws to put the other shield on.

72K50hxh.jpg

mQRD7m8h.jpg

1obRfwIh.jpg

Back