• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Highway Pegs for the DCT

If you have access to a welder you can make a set for under $20.
ma7a3ypa.jpg

u5u8etag.jpg

Get a pair of sliding calipers and get an accurate reading on the exact diameter of the frame tube show in the photos from Northwestrider. Use that measurement to Google a set for sale online. I would measure my bike but my bike is still in the shop.

Anyone have the Kuryakyn pegs mounted on a DCT not on crash bars????

If yes, please tell me so I can get them on by Friday. I am leaving on a trip and I want more comfort if possible.

Anyone have the Kuryakyn pegs mounted on a DCT not on crash bars????

If yes, please tell me so I can get them on by Friday. I am leaving on a trip and I want more comfort if possible.

The pic that JoeTx posted shows them mounted on the frame not his crash bars. It's actually nice that they work with the crash bars. I'm about 99% sure there's no difference in the frame or clearance in that area between the manual and DCT models. Take a look through the mod forum, I believe Fuzzy has those mounted on his DCT and he rides the crap out of his bike. I remember seeing a pic and thinking eventually I'd get the same.

The pic that JoeTx posted shows them mounted on the frame not his crash bars. It's actually nice that they work with the crash bars. I'm about 99% sure there's no difference in the frame or clearance in that area between the manual and DCT models. Take a look through the mod forum, I believe Fuzzy has those mounted on his DCT and he rides the crap out of his bike. I remember seeing a pic and thinking eventually I'd get the same.

My pegs are mounted on crash bars.

Back