• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda employees on the Forum

nc700xbarcelona

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I was reading through the various postings and threads, especially the ones related to our comments on the current model, the failings, (I know there are few!) and the future requirements. It then crossed my mind if there are any Honda engineers, marketing or management that participate in forum to collect as many pieces of information as possible to put forward for the 2014 update.
I then realised that if there any, then they would definitely NOT unveil themselves, but this has to be the easiest and cheapest method of market research and customer satisfaction!
Are there any brave Honda folks there?

Once in a rare while, some of them do actually show up, so more may lurk than we think!

There have been at least two people that I know personally, post on a local forum (in a BMW related way) and another fellow fairly high up in the food chain, appear on a Honda CBR125R forum, of all strange places.

well I reckon that no-one from Honda UK was on any forums as they had their heads stuck in the sand over the chain recall issue and if they had seen what was going on, they would have done something quicker to nip it in the bud.

well I reckon that no-one from Honda UK was on any forums as they had their heads stuck in the sand over the chain recall issue and if they had seen what was going on, they would have done something quicker to nip it in the bud.

I feel that Honda UK did OK with this problem considering that they have to go through the DVLA one of the UK's slowest moving government departments. I have always been treated well by Honda UK to the extent that when the frame cracked on my wifes Hornet some years after it was out of warranty they changed it compltely free of charge and that included labour. Try getting that sort of after sales service out of Triumph or Aprillia both of whom I have issues with over after sales service
This is one reason that all 4 of our bikes are Hondas.

Last edited:
Dear Honda Reps lurking on this site; If you don't know by now its the opinion of most that the seat sucks. The bike is great overall but you should redesign the seat for some comfort and offer up free upgrades to all of us who saw the value in this bike early and love them more everyday. Then you can offer a 10 horsepower re-flash of the ECU for $50 and you'll get a share of takers....Just saying!!!!!

PS. You got to know that the people on this fourm have done more for your NC sales than the vast majority of your dealers salemen, WE know how good it is and we tell everyone.

Last edited:
Back