• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda: The King of Kings is Back for 2024

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Big Red’s Gold Wing, Fury, NC750X and Rebel family are back for the new model year with a slew of updates and some fresh livery choices! Today we’re featuring the tourer that has it all, the King of Kings:

Honda’s all-new 2024 Honda Gold Wing.

Honda's refreshed 2024 Gold Wing. Media provided by Honda.

Honda’s refreshed 2024 Gold Wing. Media provided by Honda.

For this model year, the usual whopping 32 gallons/121 liters of storage is offered as standard via the trunk and luggage cases, the latter of which are hydraulically-damped.

Also returning for 2024, 50-watt speakers showcase a big, bright, 7” TFT LCD display complete with a gyrocompass for the ideal navigation software.

A 13-lb lighter, six-cylinder heart channels 1,833cc of power 170Nm / 130ft-lbs of torque available @ 4,500rpm; with that equation, you’re also getting neat perks like “Reverse Mode” and “Walk Mode” (on top of the Tour, Sport, Rain, and Econ Ride Modes), Hill Start Assist, Cruise Control, heated grips, and over 50 accessories to choose from.

Expect the 2024 Honda Gold Wing to be available next month (November) with some new color schemes at the following MSRPs:

What do you think of Honda’s new Gold Wing?

*All media provided by Honda*​

The post Honda: The King of Kings is Back for 2024 appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

From the article, "For this model year, the usual whopping 32 gallons/121 liters of storage is offered as standard".

That whopping is less whopping than the storage space of the 2012-2017 GL1800, which had 154 liters, or the 2001-2010 GL1800, which had 147 liters. The GL1500 had 192. The shrunk cargo space of the current model is one reason I'm keeping my 2002.

While that green color shown in the article is interesting, per Honda's website it is apparently not an available choice in the USA.

I think its a great bike. For that kind of money Im priced out as too many other cars, trucks or suv's are in that price range.

I would buy a used in the $14k range 2018 or newer tour without too many miles instead.

Can the speakers be deleted for a credit?
That's a good question. In the 20 years I've had my GL1800, the audio system has been turned on a total of maybe 15 minutes, and most of that me trying to tune in a NOAA weather station. So yes, if there was a base model with audio system delete, I'd go for that.

Back