• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda VRF800x 2015

It's "our" fault. "We" (as in the whole buying public in North America) do not buy enough of the cool bikes. "We" buy mostly cruisers that look like they're 60 years old even when they're new. Honda knows not to waste their time offering bikes like the CrossRunner, because they won't sell sufficient numbers in North America. It's even a wonder the NC700X is sold here.

The mind boggling thing for me, is Canada gets the NC700X and the NC700S.

In what strange dimension would Canada buy more NC00S models, for example, than say California alone? Would the entire USA actually buy fewer of those than we would?

Australia. They never got the NC700X, but instead, the S model and the strange Integra thing. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't think of a better seeming place for an NCX model, than Australia!

*throws hands up in the air* lol

It's "our" fault. "We" (as in the whole buying public in North America) do not buy enough of the cool bikes. "We" buy mostly cruisers that look like they're 60 years old even when they're new. Honda knows not to waste their time offering bikes like the CrossRunner, because they won't sell sufficient numbers in North America. It's even a wonder the NC700X is sold here.

Agreed. Let's take the ST1300 as an example. The last production model available in the US is the 2012 model. In Europe, they currently have the 2014 "Pan" (European name for it). I can take you to an official Honda dealer down the street and show you a brand "new" 2012 ST with a mile or two on it.

Why is it on the [back] showroom? They still want $16k for a bike that has no newer technology or features than my 2003. For about the same price I could get an FJR with all sorts or goodies. Or how about a Triumph Trophy?

Motorcycle.com had a recent Sport Touring shootout (July 2014): BMW, Kaw, Triumph, Yamaha, ... uh, how come the ST wasn't included?

why does HONDA give some bikes to europe and NOT to the north america?

6700cc you are right! it is the consumer faults. how many of us have ever written a letter to Honda or manufacturer to let them know you want a certain bike or car that you saw overseas? how many of you have written to Honda to suggest what could improved in your current bike or car ?

but reality is the most consumer do not know what they want. manufacturer usually show us what we want. <- is what steve job did with the ipod/iphone- and he said it.

the EPA is something that manufacturer has pass in order to sell a bike the USA. and that is for every bike. just because they have the same engine does not mean they can sell. they must apply for every model. if it does not pass regulation, it cannot be sold. even the manual of the bike has to been seen by the EPA to make sure the maint interval are correct.

this is why you see no changes in bikes for many years. honda has just been giving us new colors every year. it would cost them more money.

But do the have the $ to bring us the bike, hell yea, you have to demand for it. motorcycle are very expensive compared to cars so am sure they have the money

Back