• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Horizons Unlimited Sept 22-25 Yosemite California

I walked all around the campsites looking for your nc. I saw a few bikes in tents but I didn't want to be rude and start sticking my head in various tents. I'll look for you tomorrow. I heard your trailer is pretty cool. Can't wait to see it and you.

In looking at the picture more closely I walked right by you in your tent. I think you were taking a nap. It was somewhere between 4 and 5 pm today. Your bike didn't look like a nc from a distance . Now I know where you are setup. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Haha, that is my tent in background. Rode my WR250X up from Santa Barbara. Checked out your trailer and bike. Went there partially to check out CB500X Rally Raid. Got home and promptly purchased an NC700X DCT! 7th HU event for me. Let the farkling begin!

I hate that I missed this! My dad get moved to a rehab nursing home. He's got about 100 days to get strong enough to go home. I'm going to try to make it out to Yosemite in the spring if my dad gets better. I'll make another thread for that trip when I know something more concrete.
Glad you guys had good weather!

Back