• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Howdy from Texas!

Xcellor8

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to duck in and say hi! I road tested a 2012 NC700X Tuesday afternoon and fell in love with it. I plan to take delivery next week, really looking forward to it. This bike fits me, my personality and my lifestyle!:cool: I have been lurking for a few weeks while trying to figure out what bike I was going get. Looked hard at the Suzuki Wee-strom, never did ride one though. The X was love at first sight and the test ride sealed it. Safe happy trails, hope to see ya'll on the back roads and twisties!:D

Picked her up yesterday, put 70 miles on her. It was 100+ degrees and lots of traffic, took delivery at 5:00 pm on Friday. I love this bike! Sold my last bike about 20 years ago, totally forgot how much fun they are. Looking forward to a laid back ride in the country in the morning, might even take a ride after sundown tonight. Also, I found out you can not drive off with the kick stand down, killed the motor 3 times before I figured it out! LOL

Attachments

• NC700X.jpg
    NC700X.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 40
Picked her up yesterday, put 70 miles on her. It was 100+ degrees and lots of traffic, took delivery at 5:00 pm on Friday. I love this bike! Sold my last bike about 20 years ago, totally forgot how much fun they are. Looking forward to a laid back ride in the country in the morning, might even take a ride after sundown tonight. Also, I found out you can not drive off with the kick stand down, killed the motor 3 times before I figured it out! LOL

Welcome !
Another silver one!
Yippee!
:D

Back