• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

more pictures and info on the Rack combo!!

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yesterday I wasn't very well and bloody cold so lack of concentration was in gear.
had another looky this afternoon at fitting the rack.
little more filling here and there. took half an hour from filling and fitted with out cutting the plastic.
what the problem was that hindered the grab rail fitments was that mounting bracket was sticking a little higher due to mount on the other side was tightened etc.so I fitted the left hand side grab rail 1st and walla it fitted OK. see pics below.................

dsc02195vw.jpg

dsc02191w.jpg

dsc02190s.jpg

dsc02197na.jpg

dsc02198v.jpg

got our lass sat on it,the bike was leaning over ,so it may not do it justice.
dsc02196b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks real good, your daughter has really cool riding boots :)

Wow you put her on the pillion seat? Has she gone more then 10 minute rides? I ask this, because my girlfriend will not ride the NC700 anymore, unless I upgrade the seat. In fact she got her own bike, just avoid the horrendous thing Honda calls a seat.

Still waiting on my Corbins.

Wow you put her on the pillion seat? Has she gone more then 10 minute rides? I ask this, because my girlfriend will not ride the NC700 anymore, unless I upgrade the seat. In fact she got her own bike, just avoid the horrendous thing Honda calls a seat.

Still waiting on my Corbins.

My wife said the same thing. Corbin is on the bike just waiting on decent weather and our schedules to align to get her impression

wife goes every where I go on my bike and she loves it.
every time we come home she always has a smile on her face.
dsc01947ql.jpg

Last edited:
I have 1 rack combo is for sale @£97.00 to UK buyers only ,,to heavy to post to other countries.
rack I have 2 @ £65 plus postage these I will post anywhere but again postage cost wont be cheap probably around £35/£40
dsc02199qa.jpg

also please bare in mind I had to file the front brackets to make them fit my bike.
again with these you can refit your hand rails without any mods.
once fitted you cannot see any mods to the rack mount!!

Back