• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcycle travesty - Who built the worst looking motorcycle?

What was it with 1990's bikes and ugly color schemes? Weird combinations of neon, pastels, and just ugly colors. I thought they were ugly even in the 90's. Kawasaki was a real offender there with the teal and purple. I suppose it wasn't so bad on their Jet Skis but they really didn't need to unify ugly color schemes across platforms.

Did anyone ever think these were cool?

90sfashions1.jpg

Hanging head in profuse shame and embarrasment...... he answers almost inaudibly ....yes....

Victory vision and 2005 Ducati Mulistrada 620 or 1000. Not sure why all the hate for the Madura it certainly is not in the same league of ugliest motorcycles as most here it looks very similar to a Honda magna v65 I love the styling and would have a v65 in a second if I had space in my garage for one and parts were not so hard to find. Just my opinion.

Attachments

• 2004 Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS, Italian riding p.jpg
    2004 Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS, Italian riding p.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 527
  • The Victory Vision (Polarizing Styling)___.jpg
    The Victory Vision (Polarizing Styling)___.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Victory vision and 2005 Ducati Mulistrada 620 or 1000. Not sure why all the hate for the Madura it certainly is not in the same league of ugliest motorcycles as most here it looks very similar to a Honda magna v65 I love the styling and would have a v65 in a second if I had space in my garage for one and parts were not so hard to find. Just my opinion.

Total agreement with everything.

You are the only other person I've ever heard who didn't spontaneously sick up at the mention of Madura, but honestly, I never understood, and thought they looked just fine, lol

Ok, I can see the Multistrada and those crazy wankel bikes, but I can't sit quietly with all the Vision haters out there. Careful, my two cents are coming out.

I'm digging its curvy lines. Give me one in Midnight Cherry and I'll be a happy man. Gorgeous. I hope they're still around when I can finally afford to enter the touring bike market in a couple of years.

Ok, I can see the Multistrada and those crazy wankel bikes, but I can't sit quietly with all the Vision haters out there. Careful, my two cents are coming out.

I'm digging its curvy lines. Give me one in Midnight Cherry and I'll be a happy man. Gorgeous. I hope they're still around when I can finally afford to enter the touring bike market in a couple of years.

Lol, I like the Yamaha Vision, but not the Victory one, hee hee

The Vision looks like a land craft space ship that detached from the Star Trek Enterprise and from the front the Multistrada looks like something out of the first generation TV series Doctor Who. I remember the first time I saw those Multistradas in the dealers years back and remember having to take several looks at it all the time thinking dam that thing is nasty looking.

The Harley Davison Sportster boat tail option:( puke!!

Attachments

• Photo of 1971 Harley Davidson Boattail XLH Sports.jpg
    Photo of 1971 Harley Davidson Boattail XLH Sports.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 343
  • Retrospective_ Harley-Davidson Sportster with Boa.jpg
    Retrospective_ Harley-Davidson Sportster with Boa.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 275
Love the Rune and Vision. I almost bought a Vision five years ago. Never understood the hate for the Madura. Not much difference between it and the V65 Magna I used to own. Best looking cruiser of the 80's was the 1000/1100 Virago followed closely by the VMax.

Worst looking- Yamaha 550 Vision with the trailing axle forks and 55 gallon garbage can gas tank.

Don't think I'd ever seen one. I did a google image search; the half-fairing versions are ugly but the naked one doesn't look so bad to me:
vision1.jpeg

The front fork/axle design is a bit weird looking but I'm not sure I'd have noticed it right away without your pointing it out.

Back