• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My glasses can't fit in OTG goggles?

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought Bell MX-9 helmet. I'm looking for OTG goggles. But every goggles I tried with my glasses on, I was able to put them on with a bot of struggle, and sometimes my glasses would get suck in the goggles. And all goggles I tried were, according to sales people, the biggest size.
I have to wear bifocal glasses, for the distance and to read the dashboard (car and motorcycle).

Anybody has/had similar problem? How did you solve it? Any ideas?
Also, any goggle brand recommendation?

Thanks for any help.

I wear glasses and use the original Scott OTG goggles. Did a search and they are now called Scott Split OTG Goggles. Did you try those? It also depends on the size of your glasses frames.

If I may make a vendor recommendation, Atomic Moto (based in usa) specializes in off road apparel and would be a good resource to call. If they have something that will work you can buy from them and if not they likely will give you a recommendation on who can help.

I wear glasses and use the original Scott OTG goggles. Did a search and they are now called Scott Split OTG Goggles. Did you try those? It also depends on the size of your glasses frames.
I didn't try, don't remember the name in the (pretty limited) offer of the local store. I'll ask, just in case.

Thanks.

If I may make a vendor recommendation, Atomic Moto (based in usa) specializes in off road apparel and would be a good resource to call. If they have something that will work you can buy from them and if not they likely will give you a recommendation on who can help.
Thanks. I'll take a look.

Anybody has any experience whit these glasses?

honey_bear_6b_1_2_1.png

Back