• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Guy in SW Virginia

Cap'n Kirk

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings NT owners!

I currently ride a Kawaski Versys and just took a test ride of the NC today. The NC is the only bike I have ever considered since buying my Versys in 2010.

I really enjoyed my test ride and now have to decide which bike suits me better. The Versys has a bit more power than the NC but the NC has a bit smoother ride. I like em both in different ways. The power is delivered differently in both machines.

Let me know if anyone out there has an NT and may be interested in a trade. Mine is a black and silver 2010 model with ~5000 miles.

Ride Safe!

Drivers: Look Twice, Save a Life - Motorcycles are Everywhere!
Riders: Think Twice, Save YOUR Life - No one is Looking Out for You!
www.RockTheGear.org

Update! It looks like there will be a good chance of my Versys being sold as early as this weekend.

Now gotta decide Manual or DCT... My test ride was on the DCT and I was quite impressed. I also like the idea of the ABS...

Any suggestions or opinions at this point would be greatly appreciated.

Ride safe!

I had to have ABS, so DCT was the way to go. And I like not thinking about shifting. So easy, almost scooter like. It IS different than a CVT scooter, just be aware.

I too was looking at the Versys when I was juggling the 2 bikes. What sold me in the end was Honda Reliability, ease of maintenance, storage capacity, and probably the most important part: the MPG.

While the DCT is rated at 60, and the manual version 64. My Last tank netted me 69.8 mpg. I've only run 3 tank fulls in the bike so far, each one, the MPG goes up.

2 weeks into getting my NC. I slammed the brakes, ABS is a must for motorcycles! Can't believe how short I stopped. Avoided car in front of me who decided to slam on his brakes due to an ambulance rounding a corner a mile ahead.

Back