• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member here in good old Wenatchee Wa.

leothelipp

Reaction score
Visit site
Purchased the NC700X from local dealer. Trading in my 2005 ZZR1200. Dont miss 149 hp at all. In 3 weekends I have put 2200 miles on the Honda and have enjoyed evey minute. With major fires going on all around us,air quality is above 500 on the hazard index,which only goes to 500. some days the air hazard quality has been at 600 to 900 particles the highest ever recorded by the EPA. Thus the reason I'm a piling on the miles. I love everything about this bike except the comments from the reviewers,"beginners bike". Cycle world and Motorcyclist just dont get it. Still have my 2001 Honda VFR 800 both great bikes.
Nice job Honda

Welcome from Missouri! Don't worry about the learner bike Digs. They just don't get it! Once you get past the seat and shocks, it's a great bike.

Welcome to the hive. Personally, I have had a lot more fun with my motorcycles since I quit worrying what everybody else thought about them.

We will never have our own NHRA racing class. You won't get passed on the interstate by a stunter wheelstanding his NC700x through traffic. I don't think you will see anyone with an NC700x tattoo or pulling an enclosed trailer with NC700x emblazoned across the rear pulled by a Suburban full of people dressed like the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean. To join here, you have to sign an oath not to name your dog "NC700x".:D
jolly roger.jpg
But hey, if you just like to ride and go places...

Purchased the NC700X from local dealer. Trading in my 2005 ZZR1200. Dont miss 149 hp at all. In 3 weekends I have put 2200 miles on the Honda and have enjoyed evey minute. With major fires going on all around us,air quality is above 500 on the hazard index,which only goes to 500. some days the air hazard quality has been at 600 to 900 particles the highest ever recorded by the EPA. Thus the reason I'm a piling on the miles. I love everything about this bike except the comments from the reviewers,"beginners bike". Cycle world and Motorcyclist just dont get it. Still have my 2001 Honda VFR 800 both great bikes.
Nice job Honda

Welcome, fellow NC7000 rider.

Welcome to the hive. Personally, I have had a lot more fun with my motorcycles since I quit worrying what everybody else thought about them.

We will never have our own NHRA racing class. You won't get passed on the interstate by a stunter wheelstanding his NC700x through traffic. I don't think you will see anyone with an NC700x tattoo or pulling an enclosed trailer with NC700x emblazoned across the rear pulled by a Suburban full of people dressed like the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean. To join here, you have to sign an oath not to name your dog "NC700x".:D
View attachment 711
But hey, if you just like to ride and go places...
Dam! too late. Now I suppose I will have to shoot the mutt :) :)

Hello from Vancouver B.C. I was through Wenatchee back in Aug.The fires were burning back then it's been a rough summer in your area.Glad to hear your enjoying your new bike.Here's a pic i took when I passed through.

Attachments

• Road trip aug 2012 175.jpg
    Road trip aug 2012 175.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 13
Back