• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC700x DCT - new to forum

drc563

Reaction score
Visit site
New bike - hence the post - just had Ermax hugger (white) & fender extenda fitted - now investing in Givi monokey side & top box - just ordered the fittings - job for the weekend ;-)
Replaced my Xmax 125 scooter as this bike suited commuting as well as pleasure riding. Am intending to use this bike to tour (if only in a small way to start with)
Kept my GSF650 bandit but if bike lives upto expectations may have to re-think in the spring ;-)

Last edited:
New bike - hence the post - just had Ermax hugger (white) & fender extenda fitted - now investing in Givi monokey side & top box - just ordered the fittings - job for the weekend ;-)
Replaced my Xmax 125 scooter as this bike suited commuting as well as pleasure riding. Am intending to use this bike to tour (if only in a small way to start with)
Kept my GSF650 bandit but if bike lives upto expectations may have to re-think in the spring ;-)
Hello and welcome!
:D
~Joe

A few more scooter converts and we can start a self-help recovery group. I"ll still admit to enjoying scooters though. Sorry Rocker. I don't mean ones with 50 horns and mirrors on them. Just good straight-up scooters.

A few more scooter converts and we can start a self-help recovery group. I"ll still admit to enjoying scooters though. Sorry Rocker. I don't mean ones with 50 horns and mirrors on them. Just good straight-up scooters.
Actually I don't have a real problem with modern scotters althogh I wouldn't actually ride one. It is the ones that you describle that I don't like. That's putting it mildly :)

Back