• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Out of storage with a few mods

X-Man

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I took my bike out of winter storage today.Had the following mods installed SW-Motech engine guards,Delani DM1 led lights,Admore rear led lightbar,and center stand.I'm quite happy with how it turned out.IMAG0692.jpgIMAG0698.jpgIMAG0701.jpgIMAG0704.jpg
I also had installed a new set of Michelin PR3s.I'm happy with how they ride so far but I still need to put on a few more miles to scrub them in.
I'm looking forward to another great riding season on my NCX.

Last edited:
I got 12,000 kms(8000) miles out of the Metzlers mostly touring. I probably could have got a bit more out of the rear and the front had more tread.I decided to change over to the the PR3s,hopefully I'll get a few more miles out of them.

went for a spin down around Spanish Banks
I was going to ride home from the shop but I took advantage of the nice weather and went for a loop around UBC.Should be a good day for a ride today.
Are those tires the Michelin Pilot Road 3's?
Yes they are the Pilot Road 3s I'll give some more feedback once I get a few more miles on them.
does it modulate?
It modulates for the first 3 seconds then goes solid,it also has intigrated turn signals.Quite a nice unit and a good safety feature I think.

X-Man, I find your photos interesting - mainly the background. My wife and I (from Illinois) visited Vancouver on the way to Alaska last year, and I believe we traveled the same road you were on when you shot those pics. It's looks very familiar. But, in case you were wondering, we were not traveling by motorcycle :(.

Nice bike, too!

Greg

I think you will like the PR3s. Love them on my other bike, especially in the rain. I like the color of your bike......sharp.
Mike

The photos were taken at Spanish Banks the road goes along the waterfront and beaches towards UBC.Makes a nice ride this time of year,but very busy in the summer.
Was a nice day here so I got out for around 150 kms.I really like the feel of the PR3's so far.

Back