• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Post your 2021 Model Riding Impressions Here

The rev limiter is the same for all gears.

The motorcycle cannot reach the rev limiter in top gear because it can’t get to the peak of the power band with that tall of a gear ratio. Aerodynamic drag is great at high speed.
Thanks for confirming what Honda have said I’m now happy that my bike is behaving as it should and there’s no fault

It has been a long time, I know.
My wife loves her DCT now.
However....
She came back to her DCT after her bout wiht Leukaemia. The cancer survival left her tentative on her bike for several months. She had an issue with "whiskey throttle" as she was getting back to riding over a year ago in a slow corner leading to a sprained ankle. Bent fork and scratched plastic Givi pannier.
Ouch!
Good news:
She figured out that her hand position at the throttle was all wrong. She changed her throttle hand grip position in favor of the advice MCRider has given. She no longer rides with her wrist twisted high as if to prep for a fast take off. She now rides with her wrist in a better position thanks to videos from mcrider, bret tcaks, ryan f9 and others.
DCT excellence is all about the rear brake feathering power.
She learned finesse after a very long ride this summer.
She also handles our mud track ruts on our last half mile slippery road with her TKC80 front and TKC70 Rocks rear.

It has been a long time, I know.
My wife loves her DCT now.
However....
She came back to her DCT after her bout wiht Leukaemia. The cancer survival left her tentative on her bike for several months. She had an issue with "whiskey throttle" as she was getting back to riding over a year ago in a slow corner leading to a sprained ankle. Bent fork and scratched plastic Givi pannier.
Ouch!
Good news:
She figured out that her hand position at the throttle was all wrong. She changed her throttle hand grip position in favor of the advice MCRider has given. She no longer rides with her wrist twisted high as if to prep for a fast take off. She now rides with her wrist in a better position thanks to videos from mcrider, bret tcaks, ryan f9 and others.
DCT excellence is all about the rear brake feathering power.
She learned finesse after a very long ride this summer.
She also handles our mud track ruts on our last half mile slippery road with her TKC80 front and TKC70 Rocks rear.
So glad that she is out and about enjoying life!

Back