• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Replace Headlight?

AdamW

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Folks,

The headlight on my 2013 DCT is out, although the high beam still works. Is there a not too expensive plug and play replacement that offers a little more brightness?

Thanks,

Adam

There are many LED bulbs available that fit the 2013 Honda 700X DCT. You don't need to replace the entire headlight just the bulb. The factory bulb is a H4 also known as a 9003 bulb so look for a H4 9003 LED at an auto parts store or online.

Thanks, David. Amazon just delivered mine. I found an old thread with directions (and a diagram) for installation and I'll give it a go tomorrow. This is a great forum!

Thanks, David. Amazon just delivered mine. I found an old thread with directions (and a diagram) for installation and I'll give it a go tomorrow. This is a great forum!
Which bulb did you end up with? And which forum were you referring to? I searched and I'm not coming up with a definitive answer or many broken links.

Which bulb did you end up with? And which forum were you referring to? I searched and I'm not coming up with a definitive answer or many broken links.
As Dave said in Post #2, any H4 LED bulb will do. I prefer brands that give specs - how many lumens, what the watt draw is. It is relatively easy to weed out the exaggerated claims when they provide those numbers. Color temperature is going to be in the 5000 to 6000º range.

Back