• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Saddleman Luggage

Hmcp88

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I "obtained" a super sweet saddleman bag today. A (not smart) customer traded his motorcycle in with this bag still attached...which definately makes it mine. It is a good size for traveling and even has a backpack that unzips from the side.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
Been riding only 4 months. Looking for luggage and saw your post. How did you attach the bag and does it sit solely on the passenger seat?

Well welcome to riding, sometimes you have to be innovative to attach bags but this one is easy. It has many pull straps but I only used two. I rapped them around the grab bar then under the tail section to a clip on the other side. Basically took the bottom right to the top left and bottom left to the top right. The loop around the grab bar stabilized it and kept it from sliding back. I know everyone complains about having to take the luggage off to fill up but I feel like burning some time after riding 200 miles anyways... And it only takes up the passenger seat, none of the riders.

Back