• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Started recording my rides

I place the videos on YouTube because it is the easiest way to watch them on the tv at home. I Watch a lot of videos on the youtube channel on my tv. I do agree that I don't watch 100% of all the forum members videos. I will jump ahead often, but I do watch.

Hahahaha I agree...I have tried and tried to keep my videos to less than 7 minutes but couldnt do it so I decided less than 13...still have a hard time with it. I make them for me and a select few that watch every minute plus I love editing videos.

There are a lot of youtubers out there that have videos longer then 3 minutes, and lots longer then 10 minutes that have tons of subscribers and viewers. There are a lot of people out there that like longer videos.

EXACTLY! I make the videos for MY own enjoyment and a select few that I know watch every minute of them.

That's my thinking. I am already videoing my rides, might as well add voice to them and put them out there. It isn't costing me anything but a little time. Why not let other people enjoy them too, who knows where it will lead too. Nothing to lose but a little dignity

Back