• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Thanks for the messages

Glad to hear things are improving. You're in our prayers for continued improvement. The road won't be the same without you riding it. I finally retired and we are settled in near Monteagle, TN which is on the way from your place to Appellations and there will always be a bed available here for you. I'll be riding to Alaska June and July and hope to see you after.

Really wish I was going to Alaska with 670 and you..... Carry a cheap Wal-Mart air horn with you for in the tent. The loud horn blast does get those bears running the other way.

Do not even know if I will ever ride again until June 10th. Also, come July my wife needs her knee replaced. This getting old stuff is not fun..... But if all goes well, I will ride between the middle of June to the first part of July, no matter what any quack says.

Oh, very glad you talked me into a DCT.

Really wish I was going to Alaska with 670 and you..... Carry a cheap Wal-Mart air horn with you for in the tent. The loud horn blast does get those bears running the other way.

Do not even know if I will ever ride again until June 10th. Also, come July my wife needs her knee replaced. This getting old stuff is not fun..... But if all goes well, I will ride between the middle of June to the first part of July, no matter what any quack says.

Oh, very glad you talked me into a DCT.

As one of my riding buddies likes to say, “getting old ain’t for sissies”.

That self driving BMW might be in my future; just strap myself on and let it ride off into the sunset as I breath my last... :p

Glad to hear things are improving. You're in our prayers for continued improvement. The road won't be the same without you riding it. I finally retired and we are settled in near Monteagle, TN which is on the way from your place to Appellations and there will always be a bed available here for you. I'll be riding to Alaska June and July and hope to see you after.

I go thru Monteagle (on I-24 that is) at least 2-3 times a year on my way to Florida...Usually stop at the McDs to get gas and a quick bite...I will have to remember you live there now....:)

I go thru Monteagle (on I-24 that is) at least 2-3 times a year on my way to Florida...Usually stop at the McDs to get gas and a quick bite...I will have to remember you live there now....:)

I live just 5 miles from McDonalds going south on 41. Need to let us know when your are coming through and stop by. Of course I won't be here in June / July.

There are a lot of better places to eat than McDonalds. Just up street is Depot Café with great burgers and great breakfast. A little further on other side of street is Mountain Goat with great food. And a bit more is Up IN Smoke BBQ. Across the interstate is Jim Oliver's Smoke House with a great all you can eat buffet. Monteagle only 5 miles from University of the South provides some good choices in a small town.

Back