• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Minute Man & The Puppy Dog

kpinvt

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Next weekend, June 5,6,7, is the Minute Man 1000:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=bRnjc08SAqTNXvikaxzLAw&bvm=bv.94455598,d.aWw

and also my BMW club's Puppy Dog Ride on June 5 & 6: BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont: Rides Which is a mostly dirt road route from just short of the Canadian border in the north to just beyond the Massachusetts border in the south in either direction, it's up to you.

I can't participate in either one as I'm working but I will be going to Silver Lake State Park in Barnard, VT on Saturday afternoon when I get out of work. My club has camp sites reserved at Silver Lake, which is the half way point for the ride, for club members and will be providing food.

Last edited:
kpinvt............. Do you go to the Pemi River Rally in NH by any chance?

I did in 2007 when I was riding the Honda Silver Wing scooter. I belonged to the Yankee Beemers for one year after joining the BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont to get the maximum amount of exposure to motorcycling in the shortest time.

Last edited:
Back