• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What's up? New owner from San Deigo, CA here.

jdsykes

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, been enjoying checking out all of the posts on here. Great info abounds on this forum. I just picked up my NC700X on Friday afternoon and have had a great time riding it this weekend. Put almost 200 miles on it so far and am really digging it. Been a little more than ten years since I owned a motorcycle but I am back on one and loving it. Mainly just cruised around town for the first couple days but actually got out to some great canyon roads today and the bike was a blast to ride. It handles surprisingly well considering how bad everyone says the suspension is. Disclaimer: I ride mountain bikes and road bikes a lot so the NC700X feels plush compared to those. I filled up the tank when I was coming back into town and was pleasantly surprised to see I am getting 63mpg off the first tank. Considering I may have been a little heavy on the throttle I think this is great fuel economy. I took some video today and will work on getting it posted up soon. Thanks again for the info and hope you guys are enjoying your NC700 as much as I am.

You won't regret the new ride. I hit 77 mpg last week, with nearly half city riding. I also don't understand the suspension complaints, but I too have a mtn. bike bkgrnd. Welcome!

Hey guys, been enjoying checking out all of the posts on here. Great info abounds on this forum. I just picked up my NC700X on Friday afternoon and have had a great time riding it this weekend. Put almost 200 miles on it so far and am really digging it. Been a little more than ten years since I owned a motorcycle but I am back on one and loving it. Mainly just cruised around town for the first couple days but actually got out to some great canyon roads today and the bike was a blast to ride. It handles surprisingly well considering how bad everyone says the suspension is. Disclaimer: I ride mountain bikes and road bikes a lot so the NC700X feels plush compared to those. I filled up the tank when I was coming back into town and was pleasantly surprised to see I am getting 63mpg off the first tank. Considering I may have been a little heavy on the throttle I think this is great fuel economy. I took some video today and will work on getting it posted up soon. Thanks again for the info and hope you guys are enjoying your NC700 as much as I am.

Welcome to the 700 club, jdsykes. Glad to hear you're enjoying your new wheels :)

Back