• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

When you go over the 11lb. weight allowed in the storage tank - my experience

I fear loosing them more than them breaking, goldwings use clips like that and go on for hundreds of thousands miles. I think it would be good to have a 5 pack of them in the shop. I think they cost $2 each in USA and you can order them at the dealer or on line. I already lost one, Thanks for reminding me.

I quit losing them when I started using ziplock bags to store fasteners in when I have the bike open. I use a separate ziplock for each part and write the name of the part on the bag with a Sharpie marker. Also, I prefer the Yamaha clip design to the Honda design as it seems a bit more substantial. I put a couple of them on the NC, so I know that they fit and work.

When is Honda going to make a re-usable ice pack for the storage area so we can keep our adult beverages nice and cold for a mid-ride break?

When is Honda going to make a re-usable ice pack for the storage area so we can keep our adult beverages nice and cold for a mid-ride break?

No need to do so, there are some small 12v fridges over there! LOL

Back