• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wishing you all well with sandy

Rocker66

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.kawasakiw650.co.uk
I have just been watching the news and have just realised how serious Hurricane Sandy is. May I wish all our American friends and their loved ones all the best during this worrying time and hope that when it passes you are all around to tell us about it

Ive got a lot of friends in the northeast that I will be checking on during the next few days. One of them said that I was the one who was supposed to deal with hurricanes not them. If your in the way of this thing, its no joke, take cover and stay safe and we'll see you soon.

I just picked up a friend north of Melbourne, FL. I was traveling on interstate 95 and we saw convoys of utility trucks heading north to help out with the power outages.

I have family and friends in Salem, Mass. I hope all is well with them in the next few days.

Updated pictures of Salem, MA today. 10/29/12

9f74b36d5f24d6230cb534b5b1d6509b.jpg7459cefbc86e8abeb7f9eb82272273f0 (1).jpg

"A sinking sailboat alongside a crashing lobster boat. Taken out office window overlooking power plant jetty."

Last edited:
Back