• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nc700 rear rack

I am a happy, repeat customer of HondaBikePro. I think my appreciation for his product is repeated here many times and I have read no complaints. Compare his quality and price with what else is available and his price is more than fair.

RACKS RACKS AND MORE RACKS!! Working on new racks.
1. rack that fits only stock nc and tilts to refuel, that rack is done.
2. rack that fits nc with honda and sw-motech rear racks tilting
3. rack that fits nc with honda and sw-motech rear racks and does not tilt, has refueling opening, comes with locking fuel cap
4. rack that is does not tilt and replaces passenger seat and goes back to become a rear rack, with fuel opening and locking gas cap.
5. Just designed in my head and will draw out shortly, the new ADVENTURE rack, this rack may be for sale?? It will not tilt, it will replace the rear seat and go all the way back and become a rack, the front half should hold about four gallons, and have a locking fuel cap and auto feed into the main tank, the outer edge will be slotted for tie down points. the edges will be angled down, it will not use any side grab rails, and will be made to fit with my sw-motech bags. est fuel range at 470. I need to finish these other racks and make the first ones, then between skid plates and racks i will work on the adventure rack and post pic as i start to fab it, so you can see the work that goes into making some of my accessory's. Thanks Dale

Hi Dale - How about pictures of the stuff you are producing? I only found the shifter submitted by a customer, which BTW looks fantastic. I would love to see some of the rack stuff as I am looking at those now for the upcoming season. I really like the idea of removing the rear seat in favor of more potential storage area and would love to see the adventure rack. In any case keep up the good work.

rack man! :p

oi I claimed that title ages ago
tongue-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

just read the forum rules.
it appears that if its a related NC part that you are selling ,for example Rack like that of Hondapro and me.
if we contact the administrator to get permission and also willing to contribute towards the running of the forum
it seem's OK.
when I started to sell my rack on here.
I contacted Beemerphil ((thinking that he was the administrator)) and ask him if it was OK if I can put a post up regarding my wares etc if I contribute towards the cost of running the forum.
and that is how I could put my prices etc in.

on the UK forum I did the same but only ED decided to take my money and then told me strickly no trade.
so I was miffed to say the least.
then another forum member put up a post which I found rather strange way of putting things regarding the NC considering he sold the bike.
so I said just because you buy new bikes doesn't make you an expert blahh blahh,then I made a statement about me driving various cars.
then I got kicked off;)

Last edited:
Easy way to draw attention to your product(s).
Just post a photo of your bike bragging about the shape? (Or another feature) of the bike, but compose the photo showing off your new product. Members viewing the posting will then ask about your new product and the price. Answer the question in the reply including the price. No violations. Everyone is happy!

Being kicked off is not fun, and I hope to avoid it... but as my dear old dad used to say..

"I've been thrown out of better places than this!"

disclaimer: that's just a joke, a turn-the-tables attitude that is also self-deprecating.
I value "this place" and hope to remain a member in good standing.

I finally got my sw motech rear rack and found it not fitting right. I thought it would be better to have the shop do it. I met your son and think he'll be able to do a better job than me. Look forward to checking these out!

I'm still interested in one of the racks with a lockable filler cap.
Mike

Same here. The ability to strap down luggage and still have fuel access is desirable. Can't have rear seat lifted because top case would interference with attached luggage. A fixed rack with fuel access in place of the rear seat is what I need. The lockable filler cap I already have since I can borrow it from my Ruckus.

I finally got my sw motech rear rack and found it not fitting right. I thought it would be better to have the shop do it. I met your son and think he'll be able to do a better job than me. Look forward to checking these out!

I am close on the rear racks, got caught up on skid plates, back working on racks, working on hole size for fuel filling. Thanks dale

I am close on the rear racks, got caught up on skid plates, back working on racks, working on hole size for fuel filling. Thanks dale

I am sending racks to powder coating, The new rack will fit stock nc700, and honda rear racks, and sw-motech rear racks and have one half inch wide slots, for hold downs.They will be available with a fuel hole, and without, and a locking gas cap if needed. Should get them back next week. Thanks Dale

I am sending racks to powder coating, The new rack will fit stock nc700, and honda rear racks, and sw-motech rear racks and have one half inch wide slots, for hold downs.They will be available with a fuel hole, and without, and a locking gas cap if needed. Should get them back next week. Thanks Dale

Looking forward to seeing what you have designed !

Back