• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700x - in yellow??!!

Niiiiiice!!!
Is that paint?
How much did it cost to get it all done?

The quote I got from Sik Werks, where that one was painted, as "in the neighborhood of $1100-1500, depending on what you want done and how much prep we have to do."

That is a very Mustard looking yellow,

I wonder how a 3 part, Candy Yellow Paint would look.

Reason i say that is a I have some of that paint in my shop waiting for a good day for me to paint a 83' Goldwing.

I could get very disoriented one day and mistake the Goldwing for the NC700X, you know they almost look alike.

I also have a two part Copper paint in my shop, that also has a really nice look to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had SIK paint the pink pieces and the black was Seattle Powder coat. Just over $1000 total if I remember right.

Last edited:
How is it that we live in the same town and I have never seen this bike? Everyone else seems to have. "Hey is that one of those NC700s? Have you seen that pink one?" I think I would have noticed it... My daughter would flip. :)

Welcome to the forum by the way. :)

Will have to show it to your daughter.
I live in Bothell, work in Everett, 10 hour days so am gone most of the day. Fair weather rider as it's cold here at 6:00 in the morning if it's not perfect weather.
Spend a lot of weekends in Oregon without the bike, and on the quad instead. boyfriend lived in Des Moines so down there a lot too.
The guys at Ride all know me, especially the parts department as my son used to work there. And one of them rents a room from my son.
Keep your eye out, you can't miss it!

Back