• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rochester MA welcomes a new 2014 NC700x

drstimpy

Reaction score
Visit site
After 2 years languishing on the showroom floor, a new 2014 found a new home. Love my little diesel so far. Have to get used to how low I can lug it. Just getting good weather here so I'm getting some miles.

Some must watch while others must sleep

Ps. Pics
504b582282aa23359b079575abef5c03.jpg
aba795ad514d751aeba2ac03c0f28b7b.jpg
fbe708d36372c50997ebf42475759908.jpg

Some must watch while others must sleep

Congratulations on the new-to-you bike. Do you know if that 2014 bike has had the the recalls done? I just posted the following on ADV Rider for another new-to-them owner: IIRC the three recalls were for the frunk/fuel access latch, starter solenoid, and the combination meter, all of which were done on my bike. The Honda Powersports recall page: Recall Information - Honda Powersports Enter the bike's VIN to see if there are any outstanding recalls or "product updates" as Honda calls them. After the combo meter is replaced there should be a hand written label affixed to the frame tube on the right side up near the triple tree. Your 2014 bike might not be included in the recall for the comb meter (dash board) or the frunk latch. A wide range of Honda motorcycles were included in the solenoid recall.

Last edited:
Back