• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2005 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000

Seabee Bob

Reaction score
Visit site
2005 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 Very good condition and garage kept. 18,600 miles

$3,900

I am going out to look at this Concours Saturday 2/9/13. Any positive or negative input would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Bob

2005-Kawasaki-Concours.jpg

Last edited:
Great bike for touring, not so great for everyday around town use. It's been around for 27 years so there's any number of aftermarket parts and accessories for it.

I've got an 86 that I'll be selling in the Spring.

I had a 97. Was a great bike that I really enjoyed. The only down side was, my wife wanted to start riding with me and I didn't feel it would be a good two up bike for us.

I had one of these some years ago although it was just known as the GTR1000 in the UK. I bought one after being loaned one by Kawasaki UK to do a charity ride to raise money for the Kent Air Ambulance. It was a very good bike although in those days the quality of finish was not the best

For the money this bike is hard to beat. Bullet proof engine. As long as you don't mind old tech you will love it IMHO

My GTR1000 with MZ 250 behind. I think that this Kawasaki was far more popular in the US than it was in the UK where it was not a big seller

now338_zps43d09304.jpg

Last edited:
My GTR1000 with MZ 250 behind. I think that this Kawasaki was far more popular in the US than it was in the UK where it was not a big seller

now338_zps43d09304.jpg

Nice looking from the rear. Boy, you guys have big license plates across the pond.

A friend has one. He likes it. I tried riding it, but with a 29 inch inseam, toes barely touched the ground, felt top heavy, and I didn't like having to lean forward so much. That being said, if the bike is a good "fit" for You, it would make a nice bike to have.

Back