• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2015 AIMExpo in Orlando Florida

Me.
Don't know what day yet.
Don't think I will ride over. All interstate and I don't care for it much anymore. At least not on a bike that can't go from 75 to 95 real quick-like.

Cool, pay us a visit, we'll be right next to the BMW display.

Of course, our NC will be along with us as well.

There should be a ton of great exhibitors there, I just hope to get a chance to sneak away from our booth for a bit to see everything!

Is it going to be like the big boat shows where everything is displayed and for sale? And if one is careful one can get pretty good discounts on stuff? Or is it mainly for dealers?

Is it going to be like the big boat shows where everything is displayed and for sale? And if one is careful one can get pretty good discounts on stuff? Or is it mainly for dealers?

They actually have two days set for dealers and media, Thursday the 15th and Friday the 16th, and then two days for the public, Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th.

A lot of exhibitors will have plenty to sell, with a bunch of show promos (i.e. 20% off, buy one get one, etc.), while other exhibitors will be showing off new products and offering demos and info.

Most of the major manufacturers will be there, and have several new models on display as well.

Some exhibitors have giveaways, prizes, raffles, games, etc....and most importantly, there are beer vendors located around the Expo.

Yes, I am planning to go. I have a vendor pass, thank you Motovista, and will either be there Friday, or Saturday.

I am riding up from Ft. Lauderdale and will look you MotoMachines.

So.
Not too many went I guess but I did on Sunday and had a great time. MotoMachines was one of two people I met there. The other was one I don't remember the name of. He said he doesn't post much but like almost everybody he liked his NC a lot. I met him at the Honda display. Seems there were several that gravitated to that display and I think we sold a few machines for Honda too! They had a DCT model on a "treadmill" (whatever you call it) and would let interested persons "ride" it.

Everything and everybody was there. This is mostly a dealer show so a lot of items were not for sale and what was there was in limited supply. Several had 20% off online coupons/codes but the most I saw off anything touchable was 10-15%. Not like a consumer show where they want to move some product.

I have been looking for rain gear in tall sizes and several makers said they had them but when looking at the sizes they were all the standard X, XX, etc. Some said to go to the website and some of those I had been to already and the others were the same. So a big fat goose egg on that score.

I want a charger too and a jump pack. Conflicting sales stories from the makers. One said to watch out and not get anything but a lithium iron phosphate kit. All the others have one of the other type. ???? Chargers are 3 stage or 5. Some sales statements conflict on if it is real or smoke. Yuasa had chargers and as expected they were the most expensive. Better? Yep......according to them.

Ahh sales.........

I will bore you with some pics.

Walking in and MotoSports farkled NC

Attachments

• 2015 AIMExpo (1).JPG
    2015 AIMExpo (1).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 2015 AIMExpo (68).JPG
    2015 AIMExpo (68).JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 2015 AIMExpo (69).JPG
    2015 AIMExpo (69).JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 2015 AIMExpo (71).JPG
    2015 AIMExpo (71).JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
It is farkle city
2015 AIMExpo (5).jpg

2015 AIMExpo (8).jpg
Am I right?
2015 AIMExpo (14).jpg
OH yea
2015 AIMExpo (17).jpg

SNAKE!! Very interesting lock system these folks had.
2015 AIMExpo (30).jpg

And always some strange stuff. Not for me but there was plenty.
2015 AIMExpo (31).jpg

It seems the modern motorcycle is sold to the cruiser crowd and the adventure crowd.
The adventure crowd is sold like the 4 wheel drive truck crowd. All the stuff to go off into the wild blue costing bajaillions of bike bucks to tinker with, mount and install. All to ride a bit on the weekends or back and forth to work.
What an neat industry that has been built upon the imaginative word "Adventure" knowing full well we dream of so many things so often, all the wile knowing most of it will never happen.

But I guess it keeps us going.

Hell, I went to the show............

Last edited:
Kawasaki has a wierd one but maybe it is just me

2015 AIMExpo (49).jpg

2015 AIMExpo (50).jpg

2015 AIMExpo (51).jpg

And then this paint job

2015 AIMExpo (53).jpg

Now, if I was going to have a trailer....
This thing is really cool. It does not look all that big till you open it up. You could put an illegal alien in it. like wow!

2015 AIMExpo (57).jpg

Hard to believe but hey if BMW says it is OK then.....

2015 AIMExpo (61).jpg

But then they make one of these fugly things too.

2015 AIMExpo (62).jpg

IMO of course.

Last but of course not least........HONDA.......

Some people like this stuff so they make it

2015 AIMExpo (33).jpg

The GP go fast one I think. mph 180+ off the floor I believe. All it takes is money.
2015 AIMExpo (34).jpg

The NC with options. Funny it was a 2015 model.2015 AIMExpo (32).jpg

Honda makes a Star Wars version too. Yikes!!

2015 AIMExpo (35).jpg

2015 AIMExpo (36).jpg

2015 AIMExpo (37).jpg

If I was going to play a little off road on a small bike....

2015 AIMExpo (39).jpg

2015 AIMExpo (42).jpg

2015 AIMExpo (44).jpg

There is more but not very interesting.

Back