• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2016 BMW Scooter Photos

Just another scooter. Anybody know what ccc the motor is ? With BMW you can never be sure especially as they designated one of their 800's as a 650......

Just another scooter. Anybody know what ccc the motor is ? With BMW you can never be sure especially as they designated one of their 800's as a 650......
It's a 60bhp 650cc motor made by Kymco for BMW. I recently sat on one at a motorshow here in England and I was quite impressed by the quality and comfort of the GT model.

This is not the first vehicle Kymco has made for BMW. Kymco also makes many parts for just about everyone. You are right about the quality of Kymco, it is first class.

Never test road a scooter but wouldn't mine trying it. There's got to be some advantages to that style of riding. Especially the younger I'm getting:rolleyes:.

I have the BMW C650 GT scooter with over 45,000 miles on it. Rode the 11 day Iron Butt Rally on it this past summer. It is a wickedly fun bike to ride, easily keeps up with my husband on his BMW GSA, has great weather protection, etc. Weighs as much as the BMW RT so not a great inner city commuter IMHO. Just purchased a 2015 NC700 DCT with 2,500 miles on it as my new ride. Why? Seating and foot position, less expensive to maintain for the miles I put on a bike in a year, wanting to try something new. So far, wickedly fun to ride as well, just different. Will be selling the scooter as soon as the new bike is kitted out for ld riding. Even if you aren't interested in scooters, it's a fun test ride! Here's a photo during the Iron Butt Rally, fully decked out with aux tank on a lovely rainy afternoon.

Attachments

• Scooter leg 2.jpg
    Scooter leg 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Back