• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2017 nc700x Price?

It's a safe assumption that prices will rise. If you think in terms of the leftover 2016s being discounted, then the 2017 will quite likely be higher by comparison

However, it may depend on if you want a manual transmission or DCT. Over the course of the NC700X's life, the price of the manual has generally risen, but the price of the DCT has generally fallen. The MSRP of a 2016 DCT in the US is $900 less than that of a 2012 DCT.

Not into DCT ,love my red X with smooth 6 speed. I am sure DCT owners feel the same way about those as well.

Not into DCT ,love my red X with smooth 6 speed. I am sure DCT owners feel the same way about those as well.

:confused: Well that's nice to say, but the thread is about 2017 NC700X pricing, and I'm not sure how that ties in.

A quick search of the Internet came up with this: The 2017 Honda NC700X goes around 7.500 dollars

Back