• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

Does anybody know how Honda lowered the suspension on the 21-22 model? Can it be reversed back to the taller spec with a few pieces swapped from the 18-2020 model?
Best case scenario would be the forks were lowered by installing longer top out springs on the damper rod, and the rear is just different linkage rods. Both of these would be easy changes.

I suggest comparing parts lists between the two model years 2020 and 2021. I glanced at the forks and saw the springs ($77 ea.), seat pipe ($33 ea.), and fork tubes ($288 ea.) were different part numbers.

On the rear, surprisingly the dog bone links and the “arm sub assembly” are the same between 2020 and 2021. The shock is new for 2021 ($547).

I don’t know, but perhaps rear 2020 height could be restored on a 2021 by installing a pre ‘21 shock, stock or aftermarket. Compare all parts and see.

Although it’s not the answer to your question, it seems like an option for the greater suspension travel and taller seat is to just buy/keep a 2012-2020 model. Didn’t you buy a 2012?

Last edited:
Back