• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023 nc750x dct maintenance parts list

Tarheel750x

Reaction score
Visit site
Good morning all. I’m a fairly new 2023 nc750x dct owner. I took the bike in for the initial 600 mile break in service and the cost about broke me cost wise lol. Anyways being my first motorcycle, shortly after I purchased a service manual. Does anyone know if a parts list section in the manual. I am wanting to do a engine/trans service but in the book it does not list parts/#’s or the only one is for the recommended oil filter removal tool.
Also any recommendations as far as what oil to use.. stick with the Honda brand or something like amsoil.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
There are 2 oil filters for the DCT, one for general oil and 1 specifically for the DCT. They get changed every 16,000 miles. Honda recommends 10w30 GN4 for the bike and it gets changed every 8000 miles. Some people change at different intervals, always change filters and oil together, or use different oil than Honda recommends. Its your bike maintain it how you deem best.

Personally I follow Hondas recommendations on oil and filter, but stretch my service interval for other things like air filter, spark plugs etc.as I believe those suggested intervals are a little short.

My “official” Honda motorcycle service manuals have never included a comprehensive parts list. But, most any on-line OEM parts seller will have an up-to-date illustrated parts listing for exact year and model.

Air filter replacement interval depends largely on the user’s riding environment. I suspect Honda’s recommended interval is short for worst case. I generally replace air filters no sooner than 24,000 miles, but often later. One member on here went close to 50,000 miles on his NC air filter, if I recall correctly, with no ill effects. While not scientifically determined, it’s my observation that the NC air filter is especially large for the engine displacement, comparing it to car engine air filters.

Spark plug replacement is an area where I think Honda is way, way too conservative, given that the plugs are iridium electrode type. My NC is at about 68,000 miles on it’s original plugs. I’m thinking of running them to 100,000 miles just as a test of how they’ll do. My (gasoline powered) cars run 100,000 miles on their spark plugs.

The recommended Honda GN4 10w-30 is a good value and ideal for the NC. There are of course other oil options, but we frown on deep oil discussions on forums. If anyone wants to branch out to other oil choices for whatever reasons they may have, that’s their private business.

Back