• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x vs 2014 BMW F800GS

Just out of curiosity, have you considered a VFR1200X? In my opinion it is a wonderful bike with little vibration, outstanding power, shaft drive, roomy, and relatively inexpensive.
Just read this. I did not consider the VFR, looks very similar fairing to the NC750. This said, I already bought the 2014 F800GS Adventure with just 3k miles on it. Haven't been able to ride it more than a couple of times, but seemed good. Also has skid plate, panniers, and few other perks. Included in the model is also an auto-off for turning signals, which I expect to like a lot since I was forgetting the signals on 10% of the time on the NC (the NC has also very tiny leds for turning signals which make it more difficult to see).

I don't know the answer to this but does the 14 GS have cruise control? If not, it might be an unimportant feature to @bumblepee.

I have not needed cruise control so far, but have not ridden very far anyway with the NC. The 2014 F800FS Adventure I got does not have cruise control. Has heated grips though, which the NC does not :)

I have not needed cruise control so far, but have not ridden very far anyway with the NC. The 2014 F800FS Adventure I got does not have cruise control. Has heated grips though, which the NC does not :)
Are you going to sell the NC?
Just read this. I did not consider the VFR, looks very similar fairing to the NC750. This said, I already bought the 2014 F800GS Adventure with just 3k miles on it. Haven't been able to ride it more than a couple of times, but seemed good. Also has skid plate, panniers, and few other perks. Included in the model is also an auto-off for turning signals, which I expect to like a lot since I was forgetting the signals on 10% of the time on the NC (the NC has also very tiny leds for turning signals which make it more difficult to see).
Congrats on the bike! Sounds like you got a nice deal with the panniers and all. Driver facing conspicuity is the element that always gives me the most concern out of the things I can control.

Back