• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a 86 mile (round trip) to the Moto Talbot Museum in Carmel Valley. https://www.mototalbott.com/ (some PHOTOS below, there were tons of bikes)

Temps hovered in the mid-upper 50s. Went with the SuperHawk riding buddy and another guy who had some sort of BMW GS, I think it was a 1200. I got around 62 mpg according to the odo, mostly 65-75 mph on the highway and 40-50 mph on the back roads. Noticed the bike starts buzzing around 74-75 mph. We took Hwy 1 past Monterey on the way back, and even my extra layers were no match for the afternoon winds coming off the bay. 'Twas exhilarating and challenging keeping from falling over :eek: I think I have to invest in better cold temp gear, maybe a taller windscreen though I think mine is one of the bigger ones available. Didn't think to take pics of our bikes (again).

O3gb7yph.jpg

3LIBctWh.jpg

arW2yH3h.jpg

Missed riding yesterday ... inches of rain and winds up to 60 mph. Tornado reported 12 miles up the road. Lost 2 trees in the yard and electricity went out at 5:10 pm.

Got up this morning, electricity was still out, was 62 degrees in the house. Went out and cut up the trees that fell. Came in and got dressed and went for a 40 mile ride @ 43 degrees and sunny.

Electricity finally came back on around 3 pm.

It might be easier to describe witch derailment you are closer to.

:rolleyes:

We worry more about the Ohio River flooding here than train derailments. We've had some doozy floods that literally covered the whole town. From Main Street it's about 30 feet to the river. This pic is on ST RT 52 The Ohio River Scenic Byway which passes thru town. The river has completely covered this road at times. Ohio on left side of pic, Kentucky on right side of pic. Beautiful area to live and ride when the river isn't acting up. Lots of hills and curvy roads.

9mc0fIdh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back