• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

5 Days on the Road, and I ain't going home right now.

Fuzzy, got me a new toy, camera on a stick. But, I think you have seen this track before.

Track.jpg

My son had his wisdom teeth removed, so I was baby sitting a 23 year old. Left late, so no Daytona Octoberfest this year.

Video this trip, so her windshield will be in everything once composed.

Last edited:
I think the book title is already in OCR's signature line:

"Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!"

Sure to be a best seller . . .

I'd sure buy a couple copies ..... make a stormy day or two fun inside ... Plus may be a bucket list for some of us to try and take the same rides .....

Spent the morning in Atlantic City.

Alantic City.jpg

The afternoon was spent in Philly.

Bell.jpg

And am now in D.C.

Hope to spend tomorrow in D.C., but the weather is right behind me, so I might be running south tomorrow.

As usual, playing it by seat of the pants with no real plans! Heck, that is what makes this an adventure!

I think the book title is already in OCR's signature line:

"Shut the frunk up and Ride !!!!!!!!!!"

Sure to be a best seller . . .

I can see it now:

"Chapter 1 : Can't write, busy riding."
Followed by a dozen or so blank pages.

Spent the morning in Washington, D.C. visiting some old friends.

View attachment 9525

Now at Ft. Bragg, N.C. for the night.

I was station at Ft. Bragg for nine years. I loved being a paratrooper but the city was not such a good place. We used to call Fayetteville, Fayettenam. No offense to any Vietnam Veterans on the forum. The name actually started during that era.

As a Vietnam vet I do understand. We called Fort Polk - Fort "Puke",

And Leesville was called "Sleazeville".

GI Joe slang talk has been around for ever, and soldiers all understand, War Sucks!

Tonight, I am in Daytona Beach.

As a Vietnam vet I do understand. We called Fort Polk - Fort "Puke",

And Leesville was called "Sleazeville".

GI Joe slang talk has been around for ever, and soldiers all understand, War Sucks!

Tonight, I am in Daytona Beach.

Well just so you know those have stuck. I was stationed at Ft. Polk from 2000-2003. Leesville is still called Sleazville.

Be Safe!

Yes, I will be at the Lone Star Rally next weekend. I will be at Dayton next March. Fuzzy, I bet that as much as we ride, we will find something in between.

It is fancy festival night in Key West, Florida.

Official Fantasy Fest Website - Key West, Florida

So, tonight Key West

009.jpg

Some nice young lady, from Sweeny, Texas, who was nice enough to take the picture for me, asked me how a short, fat, ugly, old man like me could still be out after two in the morning.

I told her - "My mother potty and party trained me when I was young". I guess my answer caught her my surprise, because she just up and fell down laughing.

Last edited:
It is fancy festival night in Key West, Florida.

Official Fantasy Fest Website - Key West, Florida

So, tonight Key West

Some nice young lady, from Sweeny, Texas, who was nice enough to take the picture for me, asked me how a short, fat, ugly, old man like me could still be out after two in the morning.

I told her - "My mother potty and party trained me when I was young". I guess my answer caught her my surprise, because she just up and fell down laughing.

You are a hoot, and the comment has made my morning .... glad you're back South and out of the nasty weather in the NE ... When do you ever sleep and get rest.

I did not hit the road this morning until about 1:30 PM. The conch's in Key West know how to through a party. So, to night I am in Marianna, Florida. Did not even get out of Florida today, but it don't matter. I got me a few new conch scooter friends. Lot of scooter's in Key West.

Last edited:
Spent a lot of time in Marianna. Built a sawmill about 8 miles east. Can you buy something with more than 6% alcohol in Marianna yet? They use to sell Jack and Coke premixed in a can to get under 6%.

Back