• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

700 D

NC-AUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all- (Admin please post where this may be able to help the most)
Thanks for the add. I thought i'd share an experience i have just had and hopefully help out some others. I have posted this in the UK NC forum as well.
Hi All,

Ive had the Integra for just over a year and we have ridden approx 5000ks since we have had it. It now has 36000 ish k's. No issues other that the dreaded DCT dropping into limp mode approx 5 weeks ago. Long story short ( after checking shift pin, cleaning shift solenoid bushes, cleaning F&R ABS sensors,oils and filter(s) change , reset DCT) the problem would not go away. The problem turned out to be one of the 3 sensors that sit on top of the crankcase Honda part number 37700-MGS-D31. I was about to unwillingly spend $280AUD to get a replacement so after a lot of research i found and took a punt on another type with a similar part number ( 37700- KZR - 601 ) of an ATV which i got delivered to my door for under $25AUD via Ebay. I was skeptical but for a $25 i thought i'd give it a go. Exact size, plug and play etc. Well after approx 450k's in the last few days i'm very happy to say that the bike is running as it should in manual, auto (D/S) etc. I have just ordered another 2 and will more than likely swap them with the original ones and keep aside. Anyway hope this helps and maybe save someone some dollars etc. There is a heap of info for reading codes etc to help you identify the problem (normally either DCT 53-1 inner mainshaft sensor speed low or 54-1 Outer mainshaft sensor speed low). Remember though - your bike- your dollars - your call. Take care

Back